Role - Network Engineer
Location: Santa Clara, CA
• Hands on experience in installing, conﬁguring & troubleshooting multiple products on Cisco routers, switches, Home office solution, Riverbed WAN Optimization, load balancers, Network access controllers etc.
• Represent Network Operations function related queries for all change management.
• Work with infrastructure service vendors for service improvements plan initiatives.
• Experience in installing, conﬁguring & troubleshooting on Aruba Wireless Technologies and products.
• Experience in using network management tools for performance, tuning, troubleshooting and capacity planning.
• Adhere to Global network standards, policies, guidelines in-line with meeting regulatory requirements wherever applicable policies, guidelines.
• Collaboration with cross-functional team internally for support issues.
• Support 24/7 shifts to support global operations.
Job specific requirements: Educational Qualification:
Job Specific Knowledge:
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering, electrical engineering, or other relevant degree.
• In-depth understanding of and experience with TCP/IP protocols/Campus LAN/WAN and adept knowledge on routing, including BGP and EIGRP.
• Experience with routers, switches, and other LAN/WAN equipment.
• Experience with Cisco Nexus Switches.
• Knowledge and working experience on Wireless Infrastructure.
• Familiarity with network monitoring and diagnostic tools.
• Advanced troubleshooting skills in the area of LAN/WAN and Data Center infrastructure.
• Escalation point of contact for all Network Technologies.